Friday, June 4, 2010

Color Stories: Anne Harwell's Everyday Color

Mom and Dad are out of town for a week, so I've asked a few guest posters to drop by and tell us some color stories.

Our first guest is none other than Anne Harwell of Annechovie. We've featured her here many times, as we can't get enough of her vibrant work (seriously - she had us at aqua). And today, brings us a collection of images from her home - a little glimpse into the color of her everyday life.

Which includes...

the light, sun and water here provide a perfect backdrop for living with lots of color


I believe that placing everyday objects in fun and colorful containers can add a lot to your daily routine


a few of my favorite possessions


I live in flip-flops


having relatives that garden can be really convenient!


I have a strange fondness for royal silhouettes


gotta keep the eyes covered!


Thank you Anne - and we hope that you all have a bright, sunny summer weekend!


3 comments:

  1. If you ever get a chance, try "Yellow Box" flip flops. My sis has only found them at Belk Department stores so far. They are, seriously, the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun - and I love that we both live in flip flops! I love her sunglasses collection too - so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post and I love the sunglasses!
    I too use to live down in Key West (way back in '89) and just last week, my husband and I went down there for our anniversary.

    I loved it so much, I blogged about it all week for a series I did called Key West Week.
    You'd probably appreciate it... I wish we would have come across your shop during our trip. It looks lovely!

    :D Lynda
    Hope to see you stop by
    http://nyclq-focalpoint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails