Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Art Form For Anne

I'm having some computer issues today, so it looks like I'm only going to be able to do something short...

But I saw something very exciting on Annechovie today and thought I'd pass it on.

As you know, we're all big Anne Harwell fans at Style Key West. The bright cheery colors in her water colors and prints fit right in with the shop design aesthetic. So we love the idea of transposing those prints onto needlepoint patterns.


Art Needlepoint is a company based in Boston that provides needlework enthusiasts with the finest canvases and threads to create heirloom quality decorative cushions and accessories for the home. And they are now carrying several of Anne's most popular designs!

Here are a few that I would love to buy:





Of course, first I'd have to learn how to needlepoint at a level of expertise that requires years of practice...and at this point, I'd say that I've clocked about, oh...ZERO hours with a needle and thread... So I may not invest just yet. But if I did know how to needle point, this would absolutely be my next project!

For those of you in the U.S., hope you enjoyed the long holiday weekend. And for everyone else...hope you enjoyed your average two-day.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Anne's designs are a natural for needlepoint. I need to investigate this further.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails