Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ah - to be Resting ...

I've spent the last few days taking care of rotating sick children inside and chasing the others around outside. All of this in and out of the house business made for very little sitting - and almost no computer time!

So I thought I'd post some pictures of spaces I would very much like to sit/recline with a good book while someone else entertains my kids...








I was never one for sleeping in or lying on the couch all weekend before I became a mother...but that sounds pretty good to me now!

Other things that have been taking up my time include putting together new bedrooms. A "girl room" for Eleanor and a "boy room" for Oliver and George. We had no budget  for anything other than the three twin mattress sets, so we worked only with what we already had. I'll post a few pictures tomorrow along with some quick and easy wall art ideas that I used.  Back soon...





(images 1/2/3/4/5/6/7)
Related Posts with Thumbnails