Friday, June 10, 2011

Caitlin McGauley Prints Now Available!

Where did the day go? It's almost 8:00 p.m. and I'm only now thinking about a post. It will have to be a quick one.

But I think this makes for a lovely start to the weekend...





How much do we all big-pink-fuzzy-heart Caitlin McGauley's watercolors? Well the above four are now on sale on her website as signed limited edition giclée prints.

I totally want one. The butterflies would be perfect for Eleanor's new big girl room (which she'll be moving into tomorrow - actually decorating will be an ongoing process). I'd really like it for my own room...but I don't think Chris would go for it. I already have one too many girly elements going on for his taste. A pink butterfly painting may be pushing it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails