Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Display Glass

A recent decorating job in Key West included a display of glass pieces - all in blue/green hues.









It's a lovely collection, and we're thinking of adding some to the shop. Do any of the above images appeal to you? Let me know and we'll look into buying some for the Style Key West online shop.

And speaking of collections... Do you have one? And if not, what would you like to collect?

I'll go first: Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved little boxes. I have quite a few (and have discarded quite a few over the years, as little girls often have rather dubious taste...) But I believe I have enough to qualify as a collection.

If I could choose to collect something now, it would definitely be chinoiserie porcelain. I have a few pieces...but would love to add more!

And you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails