Friday, March 19, 2010

Liberty of London: The Real McCoy

After beginning the week with Target's wildly popular Liberty of London line, I thought we'd end it with a look at my Liberty of London favorites from their website.

First - the rich textiles:












And how about these throw pillows? I love them on their own or as a set:




The little sketch books make me wish I sketched:



I think I'd look smashing (that's old school British for "awesome") in this apron...


...AND in these scarves:




The perfect little sundress:


Is this shower cap too much?


I'd like a cup like this for my toothbrush:


A girl can never have too many bags:




And finally - two lovely pieces of furniture:



I think I'm all Liberty of Londoned out now. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails