Monday, March 29, 2010

Comfort and Style

It's Spring Break in my school district - so anything I post this week will be done while children tear my house apart (as I write this I hear screams and running water upstairs - I'm afraid to go look...)

So I'll just post a few pretty pictures here today.

My mother feels very strongly that beautiful interiors can also be comfortable - and she won't order any sofas or chairs for the shop that don't offer a comfy place to sit. Of course, this is a bit ironic since I remember a college boyfriend claiming that there wasn't one comfortable chair in my parents' house...but that was before they moved to Key West!

I did a little browsing through some lovely rooms that embrace this attitude, and her are my favorite images:









Happy Monday!




Source: Belle Maison, Brabourne Farm and House of Turquoise
Related Posts with Thumbnails