Friday, February 19, 2010

Our Fallen Angel


Yes, she may look like she’s on the up-‘n-up. But on closer inspection…


…you’ll notice she received severe head trauma (I’ve gotta cut down on my CSI watching). Obviously, she didn’t enjoy her “shipping” experience. Well, we certainly couldn’t sell her… and the vendor, after taking a look at her fallen status, told us to toss her. Being particularly fond of angels (hey… notice the Fantasy Fest beads I gave her), I was determined to find her a good home in the loggia area of our back yard.

Of course, I knew this idea was doomed to failure if I couldn’t find a solution to this heady problem. That’s when I literally headed down the garden path.

Aah… look what I found…


A defunct outdoor light from the 1980s.

So I lifted the top off the defunct light base…


and…


…placed it on the angel’s head...


I love it when a great plan comes together.




Editor's note: I think it really pulls the outfit together. My Dad is so weird...
Related Posts with Thumbnails