Monday, February 15, 2010

Kate's Key West Style: House of Turquoise

In the hours of design blog reading I do, I am constantly surprised how people can take a simple concept and make it pure genius.

A great example of this is the popular design site, House of Turquoise, written daily by Erin, professor of an incurable turquoise obsession.


In her bio, Erin says, "I started this blog to collect inspirational photos I find of fabulous rooms that feature all of the lovely shades of my favorite color." And that she did! Here are some examples:












Her daily posts are always full of fresh new looks that she discovers through her own research or receives from her loyal readers. (Have some suggestions or your own turquoise room that you want to show off? Drop her a line at erin@houseofturquoise.com).

She was even mentioned in a recent editor's letter for the House Beautiful "All About Blue" issue:



One thing I like about Erin's site is that she meticulously cross references all images, introducing me to all kinds of lovely new blogs and websites to read (as if I need more...)

AND if you too are truly turquoise obsessed, you can visit her Everything Turquoise site, a shopping guide for daily turquoise finds.

I think it's safe to say that no one embraces our favorite style color quite as ardently or thoroughly as Erin of House of Turquoise.

Know of any other turquoise loving bloggers? We'd love to hear about them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails