Monday, January 18, 2010

Kate's Key West: Congratulations Friend!

I know that I'm supposed to write something about my own Key West stories and favorites on Mondays - but today I have to hijack this feature to congratulate my good blogging friend, Anne Harwell.

Her wonderful Annechovie blog features her work as an artist as well as her own Internet finds and design features. And she recently posted a still from the movie, It's Complicated in which you can clearly see one of her fabulous chair prints in the background!


Mom mentioned this print in the post about her love of chairs.


We were just talking yesterday about how the house in Something's Gotta Give was her all time favorite home interior in film. And it struck me that the It's Complicated movie set will probably be just as carefully scrutinized by anyone studying, working in or amateurly admiring design. And they'll see Anne's print!

Pretty amazing. Congrats Anne - we're all so proud of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails