Monday, November 22, 2010

Elle Decor Showhouse Room Renderings

I always say that if there is anything I like better than a pretty room, it's a pretty picture of a pretty room. So of course I've always had a bit of a thing for designer sketches and room renderings.

Elle Decor's 2010 Showhouse has some lovely spaces, and a few of my favorite rooms have accompanying designer sketches that I would happily frame and display.

Youth Bedroom by Grant Gibson:


Bedroom by Suzanne Tucker:




The Breakfast Area by Palmer Weiss:




Then I saw that one of my favorite artist bloggers took this:


And created this:


That would be by Patricia van Essche of pve design fame of course! I'm not sure which I'm charmed by more - the room or the illustration...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails