Friday, October 14, 2011

A Fab Funny for the Weekend

I've been going through piles of magazines and found a gem of an "I Love My Bed" feature from House Beautiful.


This particular month featured Carson Kressley, one of the Fab Five from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I LOVED Queer Eye. Those guys helped me through the first two weeks of post partum depression after Oliver was born. I'm not kidding - something about their makeovers made me feel like all was right with the world. And Carson always cracked me up.

I still remember one of my favorite conversations between him, the gorgeous Kyan and the equally gorgeous straight guy.

Gorgeous Straight Guy: People always tell me that I look like Keanu Reeves.

Gorgeous Kyan: Really? People always tell ME that that I look like Keanu Reeves.

Carson: Really? People always tell me that I look like Ellen DeGeneres.

I love Carson.

Okay - back to the House Beautiful interview. Here is my favorite part of the Q&A:

Nancy Collins: Are you a bedroom kind of guy?

Carson: My bedroom is my cocoon-y little world. That's why I painted these walls a rich gray, to make the room cocoon-y. They're textured to look like the raw silk headboard. It's a texture lollapalooza in here. Not that you asked, but I consider zebra a neutral.

Oh - me too Carson. Me too.

Love him.

Have a FAB weekend!


Related Posts with Thumbnails