Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Color: Spring Green

As spring advances toward summer, the explosions of blossoms are slowly fading into shades of green. I've always found myself drawn to interiors that reflect these warm weather hues...


Hey - it's a Dash & Albert rug!




Also...

On Saturday I attended a fabulous ceramics show for Jill Rosenwald Studio. She and her husband, Lawrence McCrae design the most beautiful collections of lamps, vases, bowls and trays. If I had the money, I very possibly would have walked out of there with one of everything! I'll write more about this tomorrow, but here are a couple of my favorite pieces (I actually tweeted them from my iphone while browsing.)



Check back tomorrow for more!



"Green" images via: Brabourne Farm, Country Living, Decorati, House & Home and Martha Stewart
Related Posts with Thumbnails