Wednesday, August 4, 2010

That's Refreshing

You may remember that Terry and I attended the High Point Furniture Market in April. We posted lots of pictures, and we were very excited about the new things we wanted for the shop. Well, Market is not exactly instant gratification, and just now the things we bought are starting to trickle in.


This is one of my favorite sofas. I love the soft aqua and cream stripes and the pretty antique white spool legs. It's delicate and feminine, but definitely comfy.


This is the matching chair covered in one of my favorite fabrics called "Treasure." And I especially love the ceramic stool in washed aqua. It's such a serene scene and the first thing our customers see when they walk in the shop. It's the perfect antidote for the Key West July heat.

A little refreshment for the eyes.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails